What is Loop?
Loop is a tech enabled, global platform for people to feedback on the humanitarian and development Aid that they have received.
It is a space for conversations to happen that will improve lives and change behaviour at scale.
The platform will result in:
- People being able to:
- raise their voice safely,
- have their questions answered promptly, and
- be able to participate.
- Service providers being able to:
- use peoples feedback to adapt services to better meet the needs of their users,
- use Loop data to inform communications to address rumours,
- motivate staff and
- benefit from improved coordination.
- Donors being able to:
- have quick access to voices from the field,
- an increased understanding of field realities and trends,
- have additional data to inform their decision making and accountability mechanisms, and
- ultimately get a better return on their investments.
- The sector having:
- enhanced levels of transparency and engagement (listening and learning) between all stakeholders (people, service providers, donors).
- additional open data that can contribute to more data-driven decision making and
- ultimately contribute to one part of a new accountability paradigm where people-level impact is given equal weight to financial accountability.